Sunday, January 10, 2016

Untitled

Hello my Lilly Buds,


I've missed you all tremendously. Please forgive my absence, life really got in the way big time. And I was in love so you know how that goes ( lol). I hope you all have been doing great. Firstly I'd like to present you with the new revamped version of this blog. It will no longer just include my OOTD looks. I want to add more substance and more depth to this blog. So from now on you can expect all topics from sisterhood tips and advice I've been learning to just my real life thoughts and feelings on multiple topics. My life as changed as a woman ( still changing). I guess you can say I'm growing up and my interests are changing too.
BACK to the topic at hand today. Healing in secret. What I mean is many times we have our hearts broken(by boyfriend,friends etc) and bottle that joint in like some kind of precious stone worth keeping. I have been so guilty of this myself but ladies ( because that's who I primarily relate to, not to proclaim men don't hurt either) it's ok if things are not ok. One thing I always say is "women can bond like crazy over a broken heart" we all have our stories. However many times we aren't willing to talk about this, unwilling to purge that heavy load off our backs. I too struggle with this. So just because your heart has taken a beating unlike any other trust that you will be healed. Scream that from the mountain top until you believe it. I say these words to myself and to any other woman having a tough time remembering how damn worthy she is. Don't continue to carry that baggage, it'll give you a  hunch back and than you wont be able to hear heels any longer, and who in the world would ever not want to put a cute pair of  heels on whenever possible??? LOL

Seriously let it go, talk it out, write it out, forgive yourself and move on!

XO
Markia

No comments:

Post a Comment